Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 03:33 PM
    My breasts too small compared to my body size !
    Its been like a month since I am married.And now my husband keeps complaining about my breast size.He saye he doesn't feel excited or good looking at my breast .My breats size is 30 and I am 60 KG,s .He feels excited when he sees any girl with bigger breast and he compares the same with me.he loves me a lot but at times he picks this point and I understand that My breats are too small compared to my body size.

My friends told that after marriage the breast size would increase.But I am unlucky to find any changes even after my marriage.Some one please please please tell me what to do.
    I do not want to keep a man unhappy in married life or regret in his life.Please give me some tips and let me know some medicines which could help. :(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 03:41 PM
    First: Your husband should love you as you are.

Second: Your husband is a very shallow man, and you are going to have low self esteem because of your husbands abuse. YES I SAID ABUSE.

Third: Whoever told you they will increase in size after your marriage do not know what they are talking about.

Fourth: Medicines are a stupid stupid idea. Instead of trying to fix things that are not broken. You need to realize that your husband is a very shallow man and he will never be happy with you no matter what you do. Too bad you did not find this out before you got married.

Joe
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Medicine will not work. I think it is already time for marriage counseling.
    Eamon410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by acheybreakyheart
    Its been like a month since i am married.And now my husband keeps complaining about my breast size.He saye he doesnt feel excited or good looking at my breast .My breats size is 30 and I am 60 KG,s .He feels excited when he sees any girl with bigger breast and he compares the same with me.he loves me a lot but at times he picks this point and i understand that My breats are too small compared to my body size.

My friends told that after marriage the breast size would increase.But i am unlucky to find any changes even after my marriage.Some one please please please tell me what to do.
    I do not want to keep a man unhappy in married life or regret in his life.Please give me some tips and let me know some medicines which could help. :(
    I agree in that LOve, is not about your breast size.. its about who you are. Some men or all of us can possibly get caught up in the fact of breasts being all important, but in the case of being intimate with a woman, there's far more important things than your breasts... implants... kids... there are options... but...
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Feb 15, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Sounds like your husband needs a reality check. When he married you, he promised to love ALL of you, including your breast. If he can not get over that, he is very immature. I would have a talk with him and let him know that you are how you are, and that you don't need to do anything to change how you are.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 07:58 AM
    He is being a jerk. Plain and simple.

Picking you apart physically for something that he was likely aware of to some degree is absurd and hurtful.

If he prefers bigger breasts that's one thing. You can't regulate that anymore than liking a taller or shorter or thinner or heavier person. I'm attracted to brunettes much more than blondes. Just wired that way. And when my wife was pregnant and her breasts were bigger I was certainly not complaining. It was more arousing. Guys are generally wired or conditioned (or both) to respond to visual stimululation. Women, generally, are said to have more emotional ties to arousal. I know. I hate generalizations. But I do think the statement about men, at least, is fairly true. Most men are eroused by a sexually suggestive picture of a woman. The women I've talked to say they might be attracted to a picture of a man, but it rarely translates into some primal lust to bed him.

But come on... using this to get psychological control over you is mean spirited. I suppose you could sink to the same level and complain about the size of his unit... but then that doesn't solve anything right? It just shows the level he is at. Perhaps he's trying to passive-aggressively pressure you into thinking about implants?

Anyway, he needs to understand that his b1tching about this is low. Sometimes the first year of marriage can be pretty rough, no matter what is said about the honeymoon period. My wife and I had more disagreements and frustrations in the first year and a half than at any other time in our relationship. But that still doesn't make it OK.

It is important to be open and to be able to talk about you want sexually in a relationship. Its important that you also let him know when you are not being fulfulled or if you want something different. But it sounds like this is beyond saying that he's attracted to buxom women.

You need to not feel like you have failed him in anyway. If anything, his emotional weakness is failing you.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 15, 2007, 08:04 AM
    If this is indeed the truth about you, suggest to him that there are physical things about him you don't especially like also but you've learned to overcome them and that perhaps he needs to do likewise if he is going to be a happily married man. If he asks what things, say its not important and let it go at that. If he asks how did you overcome them, share that with him without necessarily telling him what those things are. Maybe he'll take your help. First year of married life is really tough! (PS - I feel like my breasts are too small also but hubby likes them mostly because they really work, you know what I mean? ;) LOL so you might suggest that yours are there for more than his visual pleasure alone!)
    Geeeo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by acheybreakyheart
    Its been like a month since i am married.And now my husband keeps complaining about my breast size.He saye he doesnt feel excited or good looking at my breast .My breats size is 30 and I am 60 KG,s .He feels excited when he sees any girl with bigger breast and he compares the same with me.he loves me a lot but at times he picks this point and i understand that My breats are too small compared to my body size.

My friends told that after marriage the breast size would increase.But i am unlucky to find any changes even after my marriage.Some one please please please tell me what to do.
    I'm sorry but he knew about this supposed problem before you got married. I think you should get rid of this very inconsiderate man and find one that has some feeling and compassion
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Remind him that he married you for whom you were at that time. You have not changed . Tell him he is being a superficial and he should just get over himself
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Jul 23, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Very hard to believe this. One question please; husband had no idea of breast size before you married? Most men can nail down the breast size of perfect strangers instantly. Sounds like he's playing a sort of sadistic game with you and urge you to slowly counter his game with very subtle questions about his size.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 23, 2007, 07:52 PM
    What a shallow, shallow man! You can't help how small or big your breasts are unless you get a breast job. But do not get this to please him, it isn't all about him!
    Besides if you did have perfect breasts they would just probably go downhill once you have kids... what would he say to that??
    Tell him to get over it. Do you complain about his penis size? No, because here again that is something he can't change.
    What gives him the right to put you down and verbally abuse you in such a way? He is suppose to be there to build you up, to love and support you in everyway possible.
    Did he miss the part in the wedding ceremony when he said for good or bad?
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Jul 24, 2007, 04:00 AM
    I agree with valinors_sorrow and statictable. Definitely a time to complain about his size or notice other men like he has been doing to you - I think it unacceptable to treat your wife this way! I really wonder what would happen if you did exactly the same to him! He would not stand for it - and neither should you.
    goosechips Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 07:47 PM
    This is a very delicate issue. A person can love someone they are not attracted to. Your husband isn't shallow, he probably loves you, and these cocksuckers don't know how to answer you because they haven't been faced with this problem before.

Breasts are rampent in today's society. Everywhere your husband looks there's tits. On billboards, in movies, internet, they are used as a selling tool and they make women feel like crap and men feel worse when his woman doesn't have large breasts.

It is so ingrained in us now, western american culture, that we feel like we are missing out if we don't have it. Much like a woman must feel when it comes to a man with money or a hot car or the sensability of a TV male romantic.

The answer isn't clear. You could get implants, but then there's the hard truth that they are always going to be fake.

Or you could make up for your breast size with sheer sexual prowess. Go nuts in the bedroom and learn how to squirt. He wants excentrics, and there are other excentrics besides tits.

Have him thinking that he could trade you for someone with big tits... but then he would never get blown that way ever again.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2009, 08:19 AM

Hi Goosechips.

Please check that dates on posts, this one is from 2007.
    When you post on an old thread it bumps it back up with all the new ones.

Also, please refrain from using offensive language in your posts.

Jun 11, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Hi Goosechips.

Please check that dates on posts, this one is from 2007.
    When you post on an old thread it bumps it back up with all the new ones.

Also, please refrain from using offensive language in your posts.

What the are you talking about?
    bugmenot Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 26, 2009, 01:21 PM

He's being stupid and rude on the breast size. There's no "wrong" size.

Jul 26, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    He's being stupid and rude on the breast size. There's no "wrong" size.
    There's no wrong size for the right guy is what you mean to say.

It's not being shallow to say it does matter when you drive a ford explorer and everywhere you look you see ferraris.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 07:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by goosechips View Post
    What the are you talking about?
    This question was posted back in 2007.

And again, with the offensive language but I see this time the censor caught it.

I wouldn't care if I was driving a complete rust bucket when everyone around me was driving ferraris, at least I have a car, a lot of people are less fortunate.

Breast size shouldn't matter.
    Yes some guys like bigger breasts but if they meet the right girl then breasts aren't everything.
    Some guys put too much into a girls looks when they really should just either grow up or marry a playboy model with no brain.

Jul 27, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    This question was posted back in 2007.

and again, with the offensive language but I see this time the censor caught it.

I wouldn't care if I was driving a complete rust bucket when everyone around me was driving ferraris, at least I have a car, a lot of people are less fortunate.

Breast size shouldn't matter.
    Yes some guys like bigger breasts but if they meet the right girl then breasts aren't everything.
    Some guys put too much into a girls looks when they really should just either grow up or marry a playboy model with no brain.
    Breast size DOES matter. It's a western culture breakout and its rampant. And when this generation of kids grows up they will be more dependent on tits than ever.

You know why breast cancer is on cereal boxes? I mean you'd think lung cancer would be since it kills more than tittys. But Ill clue you in.
    1. Sex sells.
    2. They can put the word Breast on a cereal box, people will buy it.

Tits sell a lot these days. And with them everywhere its no wonder that your husband is being psycologically attacked by breasts. You see big tits, you get hard, then your girl has small ones and your all ed up.

You people want to close your eyes to the truth that's fine. Live in your fantasy world where all women are beautiful. But truth is... beauty is a in fad.
    Bujima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 10:38 PM
    Before 1 month only I got married but soon my boobs become as very very loose & small to as a lod lady Please let me how to get a fit & straight & big size boobs please let me the way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

View more questions Search