Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beliebers_Rule Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 03:50 PM
    Cartilage piercing
    Is it OK if my ear is swollen after I get my cartilage piereced and its red too is it infected?
    purples Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 12:24 AM
    Its fine is it going to hurt a lot... keep it clean and don't touch it unless your hands are clean
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Don't mess with it and it will be OK.
    LilEliza Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2012, 07:25 PM
    It's normal for a bit of redness and swelling to occur after any type of body piercing. If it's infected, possibilities could range from excessive redness, prolonged bleeding or changes in skin color around the piercing. Keep it clean and keep an eye out for any unusual changes. If anything seems to be wrong, seek medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I have alreay posted a thread about my cartilage piercing but it has got worst, After the advice I was given on here, I went to the jewellers where I ahd it pierced and they said that I should take the earring out and bathe it in salt water for an hour which I have done, but when I took the...

Cartilage Piercing. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this site. I just want to know if it hurts. Or if it swells when you sleepon it, Beacause I'm a heavy sleeper, I won't wake up if I sleep on it... I need a quick answer. I'm getting it done in like two hours.

Cartilage piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I want to get my cartilage pierced at claires and I am afraid of it getting infected. I had my lobes done and they were fine, and I'm wondering how much it hurts.

Cartilage piercing [ 32 Answers ]

hi, i just got my cartilage pierced yesterday it was my first time geting in periced too so im alittle freaked out.. and its not a regural stud its like bell bar.. and it hurts like crazy.. the guy who did it said to only clean it when its wet like in the shower.. which i take everyday.. and then...

View more questions Search