Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadieanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 09:46 AM
    How do I over come my paranoia and anxiety?
    I am so paranoid and I have anxiety and it is getting worse not better how can I get control of it before it takes over my mind fully?
    salex100m Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Jan 19, 2012, 11:49 AM
    If you live in a medical marijuana state, try getting a prescription and using it to relax.

Also masturbation works wonders
    ceilingtile Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jan 20, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Please talk to a doctor who specializes in anxiety and paranoia or pyschiatrist. There are meds out there that can help you along with counselling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I control my paranoia? [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend of one year and I were hanging out at our usual spot, A café in a local shopping center, for his best friends birthday. My boyfriend is a pretty heavy smoker. About 3 stores down from the café, there's a 7/11 convienent store. When he smoked his last ciggarette, he...

Beyond paranoia [ 25 Answers ]

'Terror babies': The new immigration scare tactic - CNN.com How does paranoia develop? It develops when politicains continually use scare tactics to keep the public on edge. This is a paranoia grown out of scare mongering. Be careful what you wish for, it just might come to pass

Paranoia got me [ 1 Answers ]

So, as you all know, the election of the year has caused a lot of tension between races in some states. My problem is that in the state that I live in, I feel like I could be a target for abuse or murder all because of the current election. It honestly has me afraid to leave my house or be home...

Intuition or Paranoia? [ 6 Answers ]

I am confused about my relationship right now. I have posted on here a couple of months ago seeking help about my fiancé needing space, you all helped out so much that I am back for more. My story. Been with my girl for almost 7 years. We live together and in May she told me that she needed...

Marihuana - paranoia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I started smokeing marihuana 3 years from now, at first I smoked intensevly and through time I smoked less and less. Now for the past few months when I smoke it I have this attacks, some sorth of paranoia. I can get on a noraml level. I can also feel depresive. Do u have any idea what is...

View more questions Search