Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patterson_MD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Trane Gas Furnace
    The Gas furnace is running however there is no heat coming out from the furnace directly and the blower is not coming on. The heat is set to 68 however it is 64. There is no blockage in the vents. Why is this happening. We just had an ice storm but it seems like whenever it gets very cold outside the furnace does not work. Thank you
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Circuit board, fan relay, blower motor, run capacitor just to name a few.
    Patterson_MD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Thanks for the information. I will try that. All though I will say we had a service man come out yesterday and he still could not fix it. He is re-trying today. The furnace is only 10 years old had it replaced in 97. Could it be the gas pressure?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 08:04 AM
    You said the burners run but not the fan, so gas pressure is not likely the culprit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XL80 TUD100R948K furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Trane XL80 2 stage furnace just installed and in the manual it mentions that the blower motor speed can be adjusted by the spped taps wiring. It has 4 wires black, yello, red and blue. And there is a terminal called "PARK". Which has the yellow wire connected to it and then RED to LO HEAT...

Trane Gas Furnace Problem [ 13 Answers ]

I recently experienced a problem with my heat. I have a programmable thermostat and noticed that the heat wasn't on when it was suppose to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature in the room was only 68. I canceled the program and manually set the temperature again to 75. The heat...

Trane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Model # gpndo1oaab10000 The blower will not turn on when the furnace warms up

Trane gas/electric. Heat will light but won't stay on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a trane single packaged gas/electric 2 1/2 ton. The gas will light but after about 5 seconds goes off. It does this three times then the system goes into system lockout, no heat. You can reset power and it will start the whole process over. I have changed the ignition plug, flame detector...

View more questions Search