Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    landlubber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 04:07 PM
    I am spending 90 days in Belgium. Can I visit Switzerland for a week and then return?
    I am a U.S. Citizen want to stay in Belgium for 90 days which is the limit without a visa. Instead of returning to the USA, can I go to Switzerland to visit my son and then return to Belgium for another 90 days.
    CatieV Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Feb 7, 2012, 04:38 PM
    That's a tricky one. Contact a travel/visa agency before you set off. Don't just hope it'll be OK, visa matters are very important, so doublecheck before you travel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I return to visit uk after marriage in usa [ 5 Answers ]

I am awaiting my visa interview with the us embassy in london, my fiance's application in the us has been approved. I have been told that once I marry there, I cannot return to the UK under any circumstances for 2 years is this right as I have an elderly mother and this concerns me

Tax on Bonus for the visit on L1 and stayed there for 80 days [ 3 Answers ]

1. Indian Employee visits US on L1 Visa and stays for a period less than 90 days. His company is a indian subsidiary. His salary is paid by the Indian company (not the US parent company). Does he have to pay any tax in US ? 2. If his company rewards him with company shares then does he need to...

View more questions Search