Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Ring worm aftermath
    I had ring worms all around my body a couple of months ago and I got medication for them and now they are gone. But now I'm left with dark scars and I was wondering if anyone has tried anything to make there's go away or if anyone would suggest anything?

Check out some similar questions!

Heart worm protection [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything I can give my dog for heart worm protection besides getting it from the Veterinarian?

Worm in puppies [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy is a 18 week old mix Australian sheppard, and he has roundworms - first sign on Sunday. I brought him to the vets for a deworming on Monday 8am, and he also got his first vaccine, so since Sunday he will not eat a thing. He is lethargic and vomits about once every two hours (few worms),...

Sasser.B.Worm [ 3 Answers ]

Was recently infected by Sasser.B.Worm virus. I loaded the Microsoft patch and the Norton Anti-Virus correction tool. Norton now says that their scan does not detect the virus. Part of Norton's instrcutions was to use their software to quarantine the infected files, which I did. ...

Puppy worm medication [ 2 Answers ]

How often should you give worm medication to a 4 to 5 lb toy rat terrier that is 6 months old? ::)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.