Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam94 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Hair brown back to blonde
    I died my hair brown 5 months ago before I died it I was light blonde.. Is there anyway on this earth that I can get my blonde back ?
    lovebug2011 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Unfortunately no not unless you bleach the brown out of your hair! And if you did that I suggest that you go to a professional the bleach will damage your hair! Or another thing you can try is all over highlights to tone down the blond if you don't want to bleach it all!
    pezelj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 06:00 PM
    I agree with lovebug, I am also blond and our hair takes color differently, to reverse the color see a professional they can work to remove the color from the dyed hair and not disturb the new growth.
    tammy321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 12:29 PM
    You could go to a hair dressers salon and see if they can do anything about it. Next time do wash out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I recently had brown dye on my lighten blonde hair, how to I get the blonde back? [ 2 Answers ]

Prlease help. I have had my dark hair lightened for years, as blonde suits me better. However I wend to hairdresses last week and decided to have my roots lightened with bleach blonde hightlites instead tint. However, the salon put a lot of brown lowlites in too, which look alwful, how to I get...

How can I get my hair back blonde from brown [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me my hair just does not grow does anyone know anything to get it growing? :)

View more questions Search