Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2012, 10:45 AM
    It's my friend's birthday. I need help on what to get her.
    She likes lion king so I got her a nala stuffed animal. But I want to get her something else she likes pokemon,all Disney movies,titanic,sailor moon,bands.
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Oh and she also likes to draw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good birthday present for a 21st birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my current boyfriend is 20 years old. I am very undecisive on what to give him for his birthday. His is going to turn 21 and there thing he could do but I can't yet. Any advice.

Ideas for best friend's birthday [ 15 Answers ]

So, a little about HIM: *I'm a girl with a guy best friend. *He's turning 22. *He's a frat boy. *He's basically my little brother. *We've always had the perfect big sister/little brother relationship *We've been friends for 6 years. *He lives in Idaho {for school} and I live in...

MY friend's EX! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how to tell my firend how I feel about the way her ex I know he like her first really love like he was the one who told her he loves her 1st but is no excuse at how he treats her.. ok here's the story... my friend is my best firend and like she and her ex have been brokin up 4 about...

What to do on my friend's birthday [ 2 Answers ]

My friends is turning 20 in a few weeks and we are planning on what to do and I thought to ask if anyone has any ideas on what we can do for her birthday, thanks.

Best friend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a best friend who went out with a girl I know for about a year and a half, and started seeing another girl immediately afterwards (it's been about 6+ months at this point), and I've been pretty good friends with her ever since he introduced me. I've always sort of had a thing for her and...

View more questions Search