Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarrodmarine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Is there a bracket that mounts on the rear of the block? How does it mount?
    1987 kawasaki bayou 300

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I mount a "wall mount only" light fixture on the ceiling? [ 6 Answers ]

I have several light fixtures, 8 feet by 2.5 inches, brass cover for the base, candelabra base, 8 bulbs. I want to install them on the ceiling in my foyer (where I have a carousel collection). Printed on the metal base it says wall mount only. What do I have to do to safely mount them on the...

Wet mount and dry mount preparation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using wet mount preparation instead of dry mount preparation?

Replacing rear motor mount on a 1991 honda civic [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Civic with a 1.5 litre engine and an automatic transmission. I've had the vehicle for a long time and decided to keep it for a while longer. Anyway, I want to replace the rear motor mount and I am having a difficult time removing the third bolt. Most website don't give a...

How to mount a wall mount pot filler [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking about installing a wall mounted pot filler in our kitchen. What type of fitting and mounting does this require. I am using ½” copper to a thread male. I will secure the pipe to the stud. Is this correct. How far out does the thread need to stick out of the wall.

Mount LCD into Cinder block [ 4 Answers ]

Can I mount a LCD (40 inch / 50 lbs) into cinder block hosting a wood burning stove's chimney? Please help me assess the possible installation of LCD screen on family room wall. It's a ranch house, the wall runs orthogonal to attic joist. It the longest interior wall, I assume it is load...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.