Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2012, 06:12 PM
    I've been searching for my mother's birth parent. No luck. Any suggestions?
    My mother's name is Juli, but her birth parent knows her as Veronica. She supposidly has a sister from the birth mother called Victoria. Juli's mother's name is Donna, and I have no idea what her last name is. I believe Donna was 16 when she gave birth to my mom, who is now 44. The birth took place in Chicago, Illinois and my mother was then given up for adoption to the Catholic Charities of Chicago Illinois. The last bit of info I have is that her biological father's name is bob, and his family owns a pub in chicago?

If any of these things sound even the slightest familiar, I would appreciate any information or help you can provide.
    Thank you so much for your time.
    Boyscout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 12:57 PM
    I am looking for my cousin June burlington who was married In Kansas City some time in the early 50s or late 40s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correct mother's name in birth certificate [ 6 Answers ]

Please can you direct me to the right source to solve my problem? My birth certificate is from Syracuse, New York, which I recently received a certified copy from Vital Chek. The problem is with my mother€™s name on my birth certificate, which reads, Irma B. Bueno€. On my mother€™s...

Trying to find my birth father. Been trying for years no luck [ 15 Answers ]

I'm looking for my birth father a process that I started when I was 13 years old. I have his full name, date of birth, and city & state of birth. His name is: Arthur Nelson Severance Born August 1st, 1950 He was born in Lynn, MA I have tried to locate him but don't seem to have no luck. I...

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

Changing mother's last name on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 11 weeks pregnant, and the father and I are together, but not married. If we marry after the baby is born, can I have my last name changed on the baby's birth certificate? We live in TN.

View more questions Search