Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kc080192 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Boyfriend and I having a hard time
    My boyfriend and I are going through a hard time. It's a long complicated story. He dated my best friend for a year or so. Almost immediately after they broke up (he'd been over her for months but it took him forever to tell her) he expressed interest in me. I've had a crush on this boy since high school. We started dating. My best friend found out. It ruined our friendship. I spent the entire summer in bliss though. I've never experienced a love like this. However September came and so did his doubts. He missed being friends with my best friend. So did I. We contacted her. She talked to him but not to me. Two weeks later I broke up with him. He had lost that awesome spark and said he wasn't good enough for me etc. Well months went by. Then we started seeing each other again. It turns out he doesn't have romantic feelings for her. A month after we started hanging out, He asked me out. That was less than two weeks ago. Now he is doing it again. He thinks our relationship is hurting me. But it only hurts me when he does this. I'm inexplicably in love with him. How do I show him that without scaring him away?
    Letsmakelove Posts: 21, Reputation: -2

Dec 30, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Tell him he will always be you love and if he loves you back he won't run off or hurt you relationship
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2011, 08:53 PM
    That's what happens when you jump into something before you get over your ex.

You were poised & couldn't wait. Like a vulture.

That's not how it happens. Its usually when you least expect it.

I would forget your past crush & get on with things.

Be a cool girl. Those ones that all guys want to be with.

The ones that don't try too hard. Know what they want.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 09:41 AM
    I think you are trying to hard to make something out of something that's one sided. You have allowed him to go back and forth because you think he feels the same love you do, but he doesn't. And you can't make him, so don't let him use you, on purpose, or because he doesn't know any better.

Come clean and tell him that its his words, and actions that hurt you, so he can change them, or leave.

Better yet, let him go, because he just ain't ready for what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for my boyfriend to be hard ALL THE TIME? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend always gets hard when he's with me, on the phone to me or just thinking about me, he always lets me know which is fine but since we've started having sex a lot he can't seem to keep his little man under control, he said to me that he just wants to have sex all the time & since falling...

I can make my boyfriend hard all the time but why don't we have sex much? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to sound like a sex crazed lunatic but this is making me so sexually frustrated, but lets get one thing straight I'm not a women to leave or to cheat on my boyfriend over lack of sex because sex isn't everything, but when I don't get it I feel desperate and frustrated. The thing...

My boyfriend gets hard all the time [ 14 Answers ]

Every time me and my boyfriend kiss he gets a hard on even if it is a short kiss goodbye, he likes let me know by pressing himself up against me... this is my first relationship so I am unsure if this normal or is all he is interested in is having sex with me?

View more questions Search