Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragonfly14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 11:20 AM
    My Period is M.I.A.
    Here's the situation. I gave birth to my son three years ago. I stopped nursing him at 10 months, then my period resumed two months after. I got my period the following two months, then didn't get it for the next three. The last time that I had my period was in August of 2006. I have done numerous pregnancy tests, all of which have come back negative. I have also had a blood test done, which was also negative. My husband and I have been trying for the past year to have another baby, but with my period being so irregular, it's difficult to figure out what is going on. I am starting to worry that I will not be able to get pregnant again, and I'm worried why my period has been missing in action. I cannot believe that I am praying for the day when it starts again! Lol. Any ideas, comments, suggestions are greatly appreciate!

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Before my period [ 5 Answers ]

OK, here is the thing and believe me this is REALLY embarrassing!! I haven't even started my period and I have this brown gooey stuff in my underpants its creeping me out and I don't know what to do!! Can someone help me?? :confused: Thanx:)

No Period again? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past two months now I have missed my period. I'm 27 yrs old and already have two children and having a third would be great, but after 4 negative pregnancy tests I don't know what's going on! Please can you give me any insight as to what is going on. I am not on the pill or used any type...

Period [ 1 Answers ]

Is having a light and short period normal? If not what are they caused by?

Period or something else? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 months but have not been successful as of yet. I am on day 28 of my cycle & have had a VERY light brown discharge ONLY when I wipe myself after the toilet. This has been occurring for the last 48 hours, its not getting worse & I have NO...

Period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 and I am sexually active and I haven't went on my period in 3months.I have been taking pregnancy tests and the have been coming back negative. Today I had brownish red discharge. What do you think it could be?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.