Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistuhmiles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Need the artist for this techno song
    It is a song that I have heard in many clubs. It has the lyrics New York New York New York. Then there is some synth sounds going through it. It also will break to play the original New York. I have been looking for this song for a long time an d can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Dope song, if it is the one I am thinking of from the early 90's, try looking up Soup, "new york new york" on Dancerecords.com Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for name of techno song from the later 80s [ 7 Answers ]

The only thing I can remember is it saying New york, New york. I do not konow A dj or Artist. Can someone help with any piece to the puzzle?

Could someone help me think of this song name? It's techno and the beat goes... [ 3 Answers ]

Dododododo do do dodododo really fast.. or Dunnnananan do do Dunnnananan do do DunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnananan someone please help!

I need either a title or artist for this song (Dance/Techno) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to be extremely difficult because as with nearly any "dance/techno" song, there are no lyrics in this one. I've looked through the first 16 pages music forum thing, but haven't found anything so I hope this is a new one. I've been hearing it a few times a night on the...

What is this song and artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Remember a rap song about 3-4 yrs ago that sampled Billy Squire's "The Stroke". Very much appreciated if anyone remembers the name of the rap or the group.

Need name of song or artist [ 8 Answers ]

Song out sometime in 79-80 I believe. Ballad. Lyrics go... When I was a younger man, I hadn't a care. Running around, hitting the town growing my hair. Chorus goes... Since then I never look back, it's almost like living a dream.. and oooo, I love you.

View more questions Search