Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KidDynamite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 06:52 AM
    How do I setup my ps3 headset for madden 12?
    On settings under accessory and audio the input and output are both on my headset name but right when I leave settings it stops working. On madden 12 I can hear the commentators in my headset talking but when I talk nothing then happens. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Jan 22, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Go to the chat menu and change the sound output and input to your heradset

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ps3 headset not working [ 11 Answers ]

:confused:i called sone customer service got me no where gamestop didn't know what to do so amybe someone here can I play socom I press the power button on screen it says its connected but I can't talk and headset icon I turn it off you get from there. & the sony.com plastation network no one...

Ps3 headset problem! [ 0 Answers ]

My ps3 headset is not working on my madden 12 game. It's registered, and I hear myself in audio. But once I leave the settings. It stops working, and doesn't work on the game. The light is blinking still to show its connected. Is there something else I need to do because I did everything the manual...

Ps3 wireless headset not working? [ 3 Answers ]

My headset worked for a while after I had bought it then it wouldn't turn on. I charged it for AGE'S but it still wouldn't turn on. Finally it did, but now its not connecting to the ps3. What do I need to do

Bluetooth headset problem on ps3 [ 2 Answers ]

I connect my bluetooth headset to my ps3, it says wireless headset at the top right in the pop up and then it does its normal thing of disappearing, but it doesn't play sounds through the headset, like if I turn it on and connect it, and play a game, the sound comes out from my television, not the...

View more questions Search