Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MR.know Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2011, 04:24 AM
    Dry skin near my eye
    I'm looking for any cure if possible. I was over a friend and some what woke up and my skin that cover my eye was puffy. When I went to take a look in the mirror carefully I saw 2 small bit mark so I thought it was a spider for sure. Then a few day latter my skin around my eye started to dry and I peel it off bit by bit. So few weak after I went to the for a check up and I was told I have eczema. But then after a month it went away and my skin was perfectly normal again. Then 2 month latter it came right back but this time it slowly started to spread and went to different spot. So I when for a check up again and the doctor told me to use this oil stuff call vitemen E. It smooth my skin but doesn't really make it go away. I'm thinking of seeing a chines doctor for a cure .I have a feeling it not eczema. It unrare for it to move to a different spot. Some one peace answer me seriously. My brain keep fighting even though my bite mark going to but it fight to make it worse and my skin cell keep dying and I slowing peel it off. Just thinking of it make me sick.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 28, 2011, 04:40 AM
    What part of the world are you in?
    Yes, it could be from a bite and something rare. A Chinese doctor might know, or you could start googling insect bites. But it just doesn't sound like any insect I've heard of. I think it might be from infection.

I got cellulitis once after an insect bite. That's when bacteria (strep or staph) moves into a break in the skin, in my case the hole from the bite, not from anything poisonous about the bug. Although mine covered my entire leg with a red rash, the area around the bite had skin that turned black (necrotic, dead) and sloughed off (peeled, like yours). So you could try an antibiotic first.
    MR.know Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2011, 03:29 AM
    I'm not sure if I have cellulitis. But when I woke up and look in the mirror I did see 2 small bit mark.like those spider fang. My eye started to dry up but never turn black around the bite mark it just jot big like a bee sting. Where my skin started drying it start to turn red like some the rash you mention
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2011, 04:14 AM
    That does sound more like an infection that moved into the bite holes.
    But again, I don't know where you live. Where I live there are no poisonous spiders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 month old infant having skin rashes and dry skin. [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5month old and just only on breast feed. He is having rashes on his head and body. When he was 1month old it started and still it's there from that time I am using medicines given by doctor if I use medicine its OK but even if I won't use for one day again its coming and his full body is...

Eye wrinkles and dry skin [ 1 Answers ]

I have dry skin and wrinkles around my eye and it makes it red. I'm a guy so I don't know what I should do to get rid of them. I also have bags under my eyes and little dots on the bottom of my eye lids. How do I reduce any of this? The only thing I've done so far is put some lotion around my eye.

Breakouts/oily skin/dry skin * [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Im 13 ( almost 14 ) and I have dry skin around my nose , and really oily skin , and breakouts =/ I wash my face every night, use moistourizer and a lot of make-up . ( I use AVON moisture 24 and Cover Girl advanced raidiance liquid fondation ) What should I do about it. I think that the...

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Disease on Skin That Is Near to an Eye, Is There Danger of it Moving Into the Eye? [ 12 Answers ]

If you have a disease on your skin that is near to an eye, is there danger of it moving into the eye? I have suspected skin cancer near to one of my eyes. It's on my nose. Have had it for a number of years. It didn't grow very much for a long time. Now, it's really growing. It's about an...

View more questions Search