Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RhodesB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 05:30 PM
    Is there a alcohol test that can detect back 7 days?
    Is there a alcohol test that can detect back 7 days?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2011, 06:05 PM
    There are blood tests that can detect alcohol use that occurred even longer than 7 days. Usually only larger amounts or prolonged drinking however. These tests are not detecting alcohol (ethanol) rather physiological changes that result from drinking.

Phosphatidylethanol (PeTH) is an example, detectable at 2 weeks post-consumption. There are several others as well. (Ex. See Hartmann, et al, 2007)
    georgeworkman2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 10:14 AM
    These Tests Do Not Detect Alsohol, But The Metabolites Left Over From The Metabolism Of Alcohol By The Liver. 7 Days? Yes They Can, Sometimes Longer Than 7 Days. Don't Rish It. If You Are On Parole Or Probation, Obey The Rules, Then When You Time Is Up, Drink If You Want To. But Don''t Drive At The Same Time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Is there a UA test out there that can detect alcohol over 7 days time? [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully I'm using this site correctly. I was told by a parole officer that there's a ua test that can be sent off to a lab that can detect alcohol 4 weeks back. How far can such a test go back? 4 weeks, 2 weeks, 80 hours... I have no clue. :confused:

How many days is it safe before taking urine test for alcohol in the body [ 2 Answers ]

Days safe before alcohol is detected in urine

If no alcohol was consumed what would cause the test to detect 0.039 [ 8 Answers ]

If no alcohol was consumed what would cause my result to come back at 0.039

How long can EtG test can detect alcohol in pee? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have test anyitme soon but I drunk and I'm worries. If I get tested in two days will I

View more questions Search