Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boredjonny135 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Dec 20, 2011, 02:20 PM
    I like a girl who is slightly older!
    I'm 14 and the girl is 15, is that all right to date? The age difference is 8 months and we're both freshman!
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 21, 2011, 05:03 AM
    It is okay to date, sure. As long as you don't take it further than kissing, and that the parents approve there's no problem.

X Dani
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2011, 07:01 AM
    You you can date. There is no problem. Dude some people are dating from 4 to 6 years apart, which u SHOULD get parents permission for but just a few months that's fine. Just becarfull on what you do, make good decisions, and have fun but not too much fun OK?
    SuperstarJoyce Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 04:44 AM
    Actually I am 29 days older than my boyfriend.and he thinks that is OK since he love me.and now we are really happy together.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2011, 11:53 AM
    Yes you can date
    boredjonny135 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2011, 11:43 PM
    Lame excuses from girl
    I've asked this girl out a few times before and she always said she was busy, and then she promised she would tell me whenever she was free. I asked her again today and she's going on a ski trip with her family and doing family stuff for the rest of Christmas break. Also, she was never really busy, whenever I texted her she would be baking cookies or watching TV. What do I do and does she even like me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2011, 03:03 PM
    She doesn't sound very interested at all. Maybe that's because of your ages, and the texting thing. Have you tried talking over the phone?

You will learn more that way than through texting. I don't know what kind of dates you ask her on, but know that a 15 year old seldom can just go hang out with a guy without the parents permission, so her saying she is busy may just be her way of saying her parents may not approve, so try the phone guy, and see how that works.

Don't ask her out, but get to know each other through conversation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to date a girl who's older than you? [ 10 Answers ]

So I met this really awesome girl, and we both really like each other a lot, but she's a year older than me. Were both in different high school schools, so itl be hard to find time too see each other a lot, but summers coming up so that mightbe an advantage, so I just want to know if that would be...

Older girl [ 2 Answers ]

This question is directed at women... would a very beautiful 21 year old girl that probably has a lot of guys hit on her possibly be interested in someone that is 19... here's the catch... what if that guy dated her younger sister? Please answer this question elaborately... thanks I'm wondering

Slightly Complicated Girl Q - Contact by an ex. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, Met this girl 2 years ago in NY - she was a bit young a lived a fair while away. She really liked me but I decided not to do anything about it (cos of age/distance) - we were just really good friends. This year she started at the same college (doing maths/science) as me, we caught up...

Girl older than guy [ 2 Answers ]

All right, Ive been looking around and I think I have the answer but I want to double check. The law in SC states that the age of concent wihtout parents permission is 16.. am I right? So I am about to turn 19.. and the guy I want be with is about to turn 16.. so when he turns 16 is it legal for me...

I like a girl but she is older than me AND has a boyfriend.what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys/girls, what's happenin', I really like this girl, but she is two years older than me(I'm in middle school), and has a boyfriend. I've told her I like her, and we are great friends, but I have never met her boyfriend. I really like her, and, well, I'm wondering what I can do... ...

View more questions Search