Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candycanef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 12:47 AM
    Was there someone who died in my house
    Wanted to know if someone had die in the house I'm renting funny things happening
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 20, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Most likely no... but it is possible. Ask around the neighborhood to see if anyone knows something about your place. What are you experiencing?
    Golfbhard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 01:16 PM
    My daughter is a cherished only child. I divorced early because he didn't want to be a father after all... too young. I did remarry they didn't work, but she was loved and cherished buy all grandparents. We were so close she has been my whole world. Great relationship all throughout her college years. She married into a prominent family (. Very good people). My son in law is the besrt dad, husband , son in law and person. After her marriage and she is around affluent people she treats me like I am a lessor person. I'm not white trash, had lucrative career in real estate until I retired to take of my elderly mother.
    Daughter calls to talk when it is about her, any of my concerns or problems are cut off by her. She can be nice unless she is around her "high society" friends, then I am ignored so much as she won't stay in the same area where I am. She mingles away. I'm not heavy, 120 lbs, her friends seem to like me. If she needs something like babysitting I'm always there. I go out of my way for her love and respect. Last weekend we were all at lake hoi
    Uses ( we each have one) she totally ignored me and then texted about what a "fun" weekend she had. My son in law is a prominent handsome wonderful man that always makes me feel welcome. I have no one else in my life but a wonderful husband 10 yr older. She thinks I'm a fool for taking care of my mom. My heart is broken and if I try to talk to her about
    Ut it she just gets nasty. What happened to my sweet girl. Been going on 16 years so no chance it is a faze. Then she puts down "uppity" people. Calling the kettle black!! Any advise? I try to not answer phone calls then she is nice for a few weeks then it's back to I'm not good enough. I have even considered suicide or moving away and changing my name. Grandiose love me and that would hurt them, but they r growing and gettu
    Ing other outside interests. She will NOT have an adult conversation about it. I have tried. She always turns back on me... she would have made a great attorney. Just too spoiled? Please help with any advise. Taking care of my 93 year old mom is draining me and to have this loss I don't feel like I habeanyrhing to live for. You loose friends when your stuck at home and can't do things with your friends, they finally quit asking.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 9, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Golf-was there a reason you posted this in the paranormal forum?

Sounds as if your daughter has issues and maturity problems... sometimes you just can't help these people... killing yourself is anything but the answer and I hope it isn't seriously something you are thinking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who died in my house? [ 25 Answers ]

:confused: Im trying to find out who lived in my house, and if anyone died here. Lately strange things have been going on, I never believed in ghost, but what I've seen in my house is making me a beleiver:eek: . Does anyone know any websites that can help me out?

Has someone died in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ceres California and live at >Removed<

Do Out If Someone Died in My House [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone died in my house. I went into the kitchen lat night and all the cabnet doors where open. My son was asleep and my daughter was in her bedroom. I sometimes see a man walk into the kitchen but no one is there. My daughter passed away three years ago and I have her ashes...

Has anyone died at my house [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone died at my huse?

How do I know if someone died in my house [ 5 Answers ]

How do I know if someone died in my house.

View more questions Search