Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUNKS Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 04:56 PM
    Oswald at the Hospital
    Dr. Silva “related how he ran into Oswald at the hospital.” If true, Dr. Silva corroborated part of Jim Garrison's Clinton scenario. (It held that Oswald sought work at the hospital and, accompanied by Clay Shaw and David Ferrie, tried to register to vote in Clinton.) Garrison regarded the Clinton story as a linchpin in his case against Clay Shaw and used it to launch the prosecution's case at Shaw's trial. So what Dr. Silva said or didn't say matters?

If anyone could answer that for me that would be really helpful.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2011, 05:49 PM
    I have no idea what you are talking about. We need more details - about whatever this is about.

It's posted under Other Law - what type of case?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about. We need more details - about whatever this is about.

It's posted under Other Law - what type of case?
    Something to do with the JFK Assassination.

See the film: JFK.
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Maybe it's more discussion and less of a legal question - ?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Trunks - you haven't asked a question; you simply quoted the 3rd paragraph of this web site:

THE GOOD WITNESS: Dr. Frank Silva and Lee Harvey Oswald

Do you have a specific question about law?
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2011, 03:51 PM
    Homework? If so - Please refer to this AMHD announcement:

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.

But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go to the hospital? [ 0 Answers ]

I will be 37 weeks pregnant on Monday. I have been having contractions since the 26th of June, and have been to the hospital many times. It is like a 45 minute drive to the hospital and I have been sent home every time. I saw my provider Wednesday and was 1 1/2 cm dialated and 60% effaced. ...

When to go to the hospital [ 4 Answers ]

I am 39 weeks pregnant today, I had my last appointment with my doc before they induce me Sunday, on Monday and I was 2cm dialated and 70% effaced today I am having horrible lower back pain that is not coming in patterns its consistent but gets stronger if I stand or move around it feels kind of...

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

Out of the Hospital [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My dog just came home from the hospital he was not eating or drinking there. Now at home he is drinking but not eating and getting very thin I mix up kd paste into a syringe to feed him How can I get him to take solid food. He is 13 and had pancreatitis which has subsided. Thanks

View more questions Search