Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adispatcher Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 10:50 PM
    Probs ever since oral sex
    Three nights ago my husband & I had rougher than usual oral sex. Afterwards we both noticed I was bleeding inside my vaginal area. (I had gotten over my period two weeks prior.) it wasn't a massive amount of blood but it was enough that it was on my husbands hand & it was on the toilet paper & my underwear after I went to the bathroom. The next day we had sex, not rough, and it was hurting my lower stomach, felt like pressure, so we stopped immediately. And ever since the day I was bleeding after oral, I have been leaking a very thin discharge, consistency of urine but its not urine, I'm not sure what it is, but its been leaking on & off throughout the day since. Is this anything to worry about? I haven't bled since the day we had oral.

Check out some similar questions!

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

Confounding 91 civic start probs - NOT NORMAL PROBS [ 9 Answers ]

1991 civic DX 1.5 liter DPFI Went out Thursday morning to go to work, start car, ran rough for 2 seconds and died. Checked oil for fear of no oil situation, had oil. No start since then. Crank till the cows come home. I have spark on all four cylinders. New distributor with all new guts. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.