Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austrailia224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 05:38 PM
    Should the friendship be over?
    I had a best friend all the way until sophomore year when she started dating a guy I was really close friends with. I didn't like him at all, but she got really possesive with him and told me to stop talking to him. When we kept talking she ignored me for 9 months. This summer she apologized and we started being friends but now she's dating another one of my friends and the same thing happened. She's ignored me for 2 months... am I in the wrong? Is it even worth trying to save this friendship?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2011, 05:41 PM
    Would I attempt to be friends for the second time, waiting for her to date one of your friends and cause a break for the third time?

No.
    Asker33 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2011, 10:29 AM
    I don't think, that this friendship is fair. If she's going to tell you to keep away from your friends, then go find someone who deserves you. Good luck x
    SuperstarJoyce Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 04:22 AM
    I think its not worth to save this friendship.if I were you I will just ignore her if she apologize again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very confused about a Woman Friendship/More/Friendship then more? [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months ago a Woman started to talk to be at work and come to see me everyday, I never really noticed her before but after she took interest in me, I obviously did. All my work colleagues started to say that she likes me and that it is obvious and that I'm blind not to see it, I brushed...

Friendship [ 2 Answers ]

I am girl and I had done friendship with 1 guy because I was liking him. He comes near my neighbor's home once/twice in a month. Once he had came for his cousins sister's marriage for 8 days residence. In those days suddenly he met me on my building's grand floor. I talked with him and he accepted...

Friendship? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I want to tell a little tale about a friend I had. My story will be biased because I hate her now. But ever since this friendship I have felt very alone, and I am too afraid to trust other people. I have lost most of my good friends and my boyfriend had to move away. Sorry this is long, and...

Does he want more than friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy for just over 4 months now, we met off the internet. He always texts me every week, and we usually go the movies and dinner. We get on really well together and have a lot of fun. The thing is, he's a very touchy feely guy and always has been for the time I've...

View more questions Search