Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby-girl-tara Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Does he love me?
    :( My boyfriend who I really love just dumped me but he does not no why how can I find out?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 09:51 AM
    If he does not know why then I doubt you can find out. Only he knows the real reason he broke up with you.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 10, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Maybe he has reasons, he just doesn't want to tell you... He probably has met someone else, but he doesn't want to hurt you by telling you that.

You should try to find out. Talk to him. Let him know you want to know the real reason no matter what that is. Be prepared for anything though. If somehow there's no real reason, then maybe your guy needs some time off, I don't know. Yet, he dumped you... Does he really love you?
    KaishaJayne Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 10:55 AM
    If he doesn't know himself, then its not very likely that you'll find out
    blueshadow_393 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I agree with Kristynn, he either met someone else, or he just doesn't feel the same for you as he did and he doesn't know how to explain that to you. But the only way your ever going to be able to find out is by asking him about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Love yourself [ 2 Answers ]

As you can tell from my earlier postings that my girlfriend just broke up with me one week ago. She wants space and I am trying to give it to her but, the biggest thing I have been hearing is I need to love myself. Maybe I do need to love myself more but, how do I do that?

I love her... too much? [ 2 Answers ]

Love was defined to me as God. God is love and love is God. So is it safe to assume that love is also unconditional as Jesus has for us? I met this girl nearly two years ago. She is a free spirited girl that just can't seem to be happy. We talked for 4 or 5 hours every night for three months. When...

View more questions Search