Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ms.bluenails Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 08:19 AM
    What is considered beautiful?
    I have this problem with light. At my school, the light (in the bathroom at least) makes me look likei don't have eyes, that I'm fat and that I have some serious skin problems and wrinkles :\
    At home I people say I look like a model.I do have very hooded eyelids and it looks really bad, after gym I get red underneethmy eyes and normally its blue.I can't put pics on the internett so ille just use words..
    My features:Golden-dirty-blonde hair, mediul long very thick and glossy, big equal but not perfect eyebrows (caramellish brown color), very tall, medium (weight), medium (tanned), oval face (a tiny bit fat I feel)
    And brown eyes, which are pretty small :(
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 6, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Miss Blue Nails,

Welcome to this beautiful site, first!

Never mind to insert your photograph (latest, if you do not mind) here, so that all (we) can have a look at you and tell, even as beauty lies in beholder's eyes, and different people have different perceptions. Needless to mention, if people say you look like a model, you need not WORRY. People often speak the facts, only a few try to gloat or butter, not all. Mirror tells you everything, no doubt, but your perception of beauty may be BIGGER.

Remember - everybody is whole, perfect, complete and beautiful. Just the degree of beauty differs, from person to person...
    Remember - even Marilyn Monroe never called or thought herself to be beautiful...

Let me pause here, and plead you to insert your latest snap here, so that everything is clear in black and white.
    ms.bluenails Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 09:59 AM
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Dec 9, 2011, 07:27 AM
    Increase your confidence honey, who cares what a ragedy school mirror makes you look like? You know that you are beautiful and school mirrors are usually cheap or aren't even mirrors but reflective metal. Do something nice for yourself every morning when you wake up, Say "I love you, you are beautiful" to yourself in the mirror at your house. You will have a better day at school and won't even care about the mirrors in the bathroom anymore.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 9, 2011, 07:32 AM
    Nail Tech,

You are correct. I agree with you. Your 'mirror therapy' is really wonderful, meaningful, useful and helpful. Saying 'I love myself' to yourself is really a key to self-acceptance. Ignore everything negative, the people say to you.

Moreover, get a new haircut. Get new garments. Get new look and you will start adorning, loving and liking yourself all the more, and you will become a cynosure, in the eyes of the people around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I beautiful? What is actually considered beautiful? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name's Julia. I know what you might be thinking:"Not another one of those self-conscious girls who wants to be told how pretty they are!"... But I'm not like that. . I just want to know... What is considered beautiful, besides that great personality? Is it really about high cheekbones?...

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

View more questions Search