Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ColdplayFan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 03:41 PM
    What is the difference between spirits and ghost?
    I have been told there is a difference. So what is the difference? I need help here :L

Also, Why can certain people see ghost/spirits and some others can't and they can't communicate with them.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 5, 2011, 06:51 PM
    A ghost IS a spirit. There are different types of spirits... angels, demons, human. The misunderstood thing is that the human spirits are never the ones we are in contact with.

Some people can contact/sense spirits because the SPIRIT allows them to. It has nothing to do with the person, but the ability given by the spirit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Ghost Or Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

Hey Im wondering That Like How Can I See Or Be Touched By A Ghost Or Spirit Without Using A Ouiji Board? Like A Really Easy And Simple Way?

Spirits (ghost) [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know or how can I tell if there is a spirit or ghost in my house? I know about the sounds things moving etc... I even may have an EVP but how do I really know?

View more questions Search