Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miamonkey9 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 09:51 PM
    Please help me. I am having BIG best friend troubles!
    My best friend in the world, the person I would trust with my life, we are very distant now. We don't want to be but we have been for more then a year now and I can not take it much more. I cry most nights because I miss her! She is my because as well as BFF, her household had and is still having family troubles which I would like to not talk much about. But the family troubles almost got all my because taking away from there mom, we tried to help them out, the mom did not want us to, so she keeps her kids away from us (mostly my dad, her brother).

I do see her at our dance class once a week, but it is not the same, it is a class we have to work there, it's not like when she would spend whole week ends at my house, or I would spend days and days with her. I want things to go to the way they were, but they won't, she has changed in the past year. I know she is still an AMAZING person, but she has changed. When I invite her over most of the time she is all excited, then she asks her mom, and comes back looks really sad and says "I thought about it and I don't really want to go". And I don't want to go over to her house 'cause of the trouble they were having I feel like it might put me in a dangerous place I don't what to be.

My birthday is soon and I asked her to come I am taking some friends 7 skating and they can stay the night but she does not have to stay the night I am hopeful and think her mom will let her, my dad will not be there, so I think she might come and that is ALL that I want in life, my best friend back! But I want to know, do any of you have some advise to help the pain of not seeing her, and the rejection from her mom?

Please, I don't know how much more pain I can take through this!
    HelpfulTruth Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2011, 10:24 PM
    I hate to say it, and I hate hearing it, but it's true. If she were really, truly your best friend, she would try and figure something out. It could just be that her family troubles are blinding her judgement and her heart. If you really do want her back (and it sounds like you do) try and help her through it, ask if she could maybe live with you or see if you can plan a day during the week where just you and her hang out. The best thing to do is to help her through, it will get better. I promise, I've been in your situation before. Hope this helps.

Nov 14, 2011, 01:05 PM
    I wish she could live with me, and when things were REALLY bad she was going to but things got a little (like almost not at all) better, and she went to TN with us to see our aunt. When we got back she went back to her house and every one there... I have tried to hang out with her in the day, it never works out... She said she feels weird around my mom and dad, I know it is because he mom has put lies in her head and told her that my mom and dad were the bad guys even though it is her. And like any daughter would she wants her mom to be right and not INSANE, she believed her. She has said she is still thinking about the party, but she is having a party a few weeks later and she will have it at our uncles house so that I can come! She is trying to hang out with me, but also trying to make her mom not look like as bad a person as she is...
    Foxfyr31 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Nov 19, 2011, 02:40 PM
    How old are you?

Nov 21, 2011, 06:03 PM
    Only like 13 (I will not give the exact age on here... ) I may be a little younger or a little older but no much more or less.
    Foxfyr31 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 2, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Sorry I haven't answered you back promptly. If there is in fact Physical abuse going on at your friends house then you need to encourage you r friend to talk to a teacher or an adult that they trust. That will get the ball rolling. About you wanting to spend time with your friend, IF your friends household is in fact volitile then you have no business being subjected to that environment. Talk to your parents and let them know about your fears. I do have bad news though. As a minor your friends MOM makes the decision about where she can and cannot go. Just like your mom does. Like I Said before [B]IF, AND ONLY [/B]IF there is abuse in the house then you NEED to have your friend come forward.If you are just mad at the decisions made by His/Her parents then that is something you will have to learn to live with. And always remember. BFF's sometimes change. No one is perfect. And everybody has faults-+
    Good luck and god bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy Friend Troubles! [ 13 Answers ]

Listen my boyfriend ( I'm 16 ) wants to DO me not kidding Im a strong christain so I say, NO, but he keeps presuring me, it sucks, should I brake up?:confused:

Friend troubles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi sorry this is very long , but here I go... Look I have been with me friends for over a year , but today 2 of my friends ( 1 being my boyfriend) were messing on saying they were my managers and that. And I had just written a new song and was only going to show my boyfriend until it was...

Guy friend troubles [ 4 Answers ]

OK so mi best friend who is a guy has been kind of ignoring me! I've been through a lot w/ him and have always been there for him! He has a girlfriend but je used tooo call me all the time! And they been together forever! But now he calls me once a week tops! I asked him if I did something...

X boy friend troubles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am having a problem because I went out with this guy a little while ago, and I am starting to really like him again. It is kind of a complicated story, but I think he likes me also except I never get the courge to call him or ask him to hang out or anything. We talk some times at school but...

View more questions Search