Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princemb143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 05:30 AM
    My best friend won't talk to me
    My best friend won't talk to me and won't tell me why. I've asked her and she still won't tell me. I don't know what else to do. I have apologized and tried to explain to her that I never did anything.
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Perhaps there has just been a big misunderstanding. Write her a very nice letter. In it, ask her to explain to you what you have done to offend her. Perhaps something was misinterpreted in an e-mail or text? Also, in the letter, be apologetic for anything that you may have done to offend her. This doesn't mean you are taking blame, but that if something was misunderstood, then you apologize for that. If she is a true friend, she will come around. I know, this has happened to me more than once in my life.
    Mollieee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 03:27 AM
    This used to happen to me all the time when I was younger, one day my friend done it again and I just realised that she wasn't worth it an I made some new friends who I am still very close with and they are my true friends. Maybe you should do the same? Or if you really want to make friends with her then try to like make her laugh or something or maybe try talking to her when she's on her own. Hope this helped! X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I said something to my friend and now he won't talk to me. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, earlier on in the school year I sent a text message to this mate with some gay things in it... now he thinks I'm gay (Which I'm not). He told a couple of his best mates, now he won't talk to me and they sometimes call me gay and things... please help.. What Can I Do?

Best Friend won't Talk To Me [ 5 Answers ]

My Best Friend of 5yrs won't talk to me now and hasn't done so for a month or so. You see I annoyed her by sending her a few (2) snotty texts because she never answers my calls or responds to my texts anymore. When I asked her to call into my house one day on her way home from somewhere she didn't...

My friend doesn't want to talk to me? [ 3 Answers ]

OK , so it started a few days ago. We were like , talking , and talking and yeah you guessed it TALKING. And then suddenly my friend gave me the silent treatment. I didn't say anything negative or anything that will cause that . I was like , Good Morning! And my friend was like : " ." . Well in...

Why won't my former best friend talk to me? [ 2 Answers ]

Well every time I add her on like Facebook or like Myspace, she'll reject me. And every time I ask her why she's not, she'll just read my message and then delete her profile. Also I have asked her mom, her current best friends why won't she talk to me and ask them have I done anything wrong....

Should I talk to my friend [ 1 Answers ]

Wat if sum friend says she ant gona talk to sum1 u sont like and den she end up talkin to dem after 1 weak and then she askin u dat y u mad at dem and den u start talkin to dem and den she do dat again should u stop talkin to dem????

View more questions Search