Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odenehoyaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 12:20 PM
    My ear and throat itches. What are my suffering from?
    My ear and throat itches every morning for over a year now. I have become worried and want to know what is happening to me.
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2011, 12:56 PM
    The best thing to do, of course, is see a doctor. It sounds like it could be allergies (the itching throat), you could have a sinus infection (they can linger for a long time if not treated). Do yourself a favor, so you can stop worrying, and see a doc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy Inner Ear and Throat [ 30 Answers ]

You know how your throat will itch way inside to the upper right or left, and you can't itch it? Well, that's what mine is doing, along with the constant itching of my inner ear. I can't reach the itch and it's driving me crazy! It's been going on for 2 days now. I also can feel my inner ear...

Ear Throat Issues [ 6 Answers ]

So I thought at first I had an ear infection, now I don't know. So I was getting really sharp pains in my right ear ((that ear only)) on Monday. I thought I had an ear infection, I thought it would pass. Yesterday, ((Wednesday)) it started to hurt to swallow, only on the right side. And...

Throat/Ear issues [ 5 Answers ]

Ok no idea where to begin as I am so feed up with doctors. First I have seen many physicians to sum it up 2 primary physician, ent, cardiologist, neurologist, eye doctor, urologist and I think I am missing 1 or 2. My problem is the gland under my right ear and behind my jaw is swollen, hard,...

Itchy Ear and Throat [ 1 Answers ]

My left ear has had ringing in it for over 1 year. No fluid build up etc. can be found. It is now itching like crazy and my throat itches as well. Any thoughts why this could be happening?

Hoarse throat and ear ache [ 4 Answers ]

I am 43 year old smoker(since I was 13) and for the past 8-9 months I have had a hoarse throat with a feeling of something in it and a painful ear ache. I have had my thyroid checked and they say it is fine. My voice keeps going in and out and scratchy as well. I know that this isn't just a cold or...

View more questions Search