Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chidiokafor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 03:59 AM
    Whirlpool mod 3xwtw5705sw could not rinse after wash?
    My whirlpool mod 3xwtw5705sw suddenly stopped inflow of water when the knob is on cold and can only allow water in when the knob is on hot. Please what has gone wrong with the cold water knob,

Also. The same machine cannot rinse cloth after washing , but continue making noise as if it is rinsing. Please help
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2011, 05:28 AM
    I had a simiar experience in my former house. The washer was connected with two hoses, the cold and hot water. The little filter in the cold water hose got clogged with debris and would not allow cold water to enter the washer. I bought a new filter and exchanged it for the clogged one. It then worked fine. Also, if you are trying to rinse on cold water and the filter is clogged, the machine will think it is filling up, then run the rinse cycle without water. Hope this helps and hope this is the problem, very easy fix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer will wash, spin, empty, won't go to rinse cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Whirlpool washer will fill with water, wash, empty water, spin but will not go to the rinse cylcle.. it just sits and hums. Any ideas?

My kenmore Dishwasher Mod 665 quick rinse light is flashing and can't get to start [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore Dishwasher Mo. 665 quick rinse light is flashing and will not go into any wash cycles and or start.

Washer knocks on wash and rinse [ 0 Answers ]

Still knocks with water only. Knocking is a fast constant knock. Washer does not knock on fill, spin or drain

View more questions Search