Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vidhi001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 02:01 AM
    I am very depressed and angry always. I don't want to talk to people.
    I AM always feel depressed. Don't want to do any work. My concentration has become nil. And my memory has also become zero. My husband don't want to talk to me. He always neglecgt me
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2011, 05:35 AM
    I too suffer from depression. It is a really disease, a chemical imbalance. Sounds like you need to see your doctor. I have been on antidepressants for 15 years and they help a lot. I still get bouts of depression, but it is much better controlled.

I tend to be asocial (not wanting to be with people or talk to them). As long as you are not rude or ugly to them, in my opinion, there is no reason you can't keep to yourself.

As far as the not wanting to work and loss of concentration, I feel that the depression has a lot to do with that.

My husband and I have been married over 30 years. We don't have much to say to each other anymore. I have tried to talk to him about it, but he won't talk to me. Seems he puts everyone else first. For a long time I was bothered by it, but I have now realized it is his problem, not mine. I try to include him in conversations, I do thinks for him, hoping he will change, but he's not going to change so I have had to learn to deal with it. That may not be what you want, you might want to be closer to him. You might try some counseling, alone first, and then see if your husband is willing to try it also.

I hope this helps, I'm not expert, just know from experience how things can be with depression. Perhaps, he doesn't understand your depression either (I don't think mine does). If he is approachable, talk to him about your feelings of sadness, etc.

Good luck and God Bless.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 30, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Ollymo!

Your answer and the way you replied is so nice. I really appreciate it. I learnt much from it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm angry depressed and losing it [ 14 Answers ]

Hello occupants of the ask me, help desk forums Let me start by getting a few things out of the way, I am 17, I have never been bullied, I have a tolerable home life, and hate the majority of people I meet. So, any answers relating to it being normal for teens, or bullying, or a poor home life,...

Can one be depressed and angry? [ 28 Answers ]

So I am a 21 year old male and I always feel depressed with thoughts of suicide quite often, but yet I'm easily angered by the slightest thing. I don't know what to do any more because when I was younger, my mother made me go to counseling because her ex-bf was kind of abusive, more verbal then...

Depressed, Angry Boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and at first everything was great. After about six months I started drifiting from my friends and family because he would always want to hang out and guilt me into it. Now I hardly have any of my friends, I am never home so I hardly see my family and I...

Why am I becoming angry and depressed? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, lately I've been through cycles of anger and depression. (btw I'm 18, 200lbs) I think that I can identify why, but I feel helpless because I can't do anything about it. I'm turning into a loner and I can't stop the progression. I think that I'm fairly normal besides the distinct lack of a...

Depressed.could use some people to talk to [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... my name is paul I'm 20... college student all that. For like the last 10 or so years I've been really really depressed, on and off, never been on any medicine for it, and counseling really didn't help at all The few gfs I've managed to have helped somewhat but now I'm newly single again...

View more questions Search