Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Song from C.S.I. 2 weeks ago?
    Did anyone see the C.S.I.(Las Vegas) episode from two weeks ago. There was a song that played before the credits during the opening scene. I'm trying to find out the name of that song.
    limey34 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) they have all the info on every movie and TV show including lists of music from shows.
    axehammer99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Sweet Jane

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

I am 24/m can't get over Ex Girlfriend (of 4 years) just broke up 3-4 weeks ago [ 11 Answers ]

Well this is how it all started. I went to a bar with my friends and she was at the bar I was at. She was talking to one of her x flings and I got all pissed off. So I walked up to her and I was like what the hell are u doing. She was like nothing don't worry about me. Then throguh out the whole...

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

View more questions Search