Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Can anyone identify this 50s song?
    There was a song which was released back probably mid to late 50s. It may have been the "B" side of the record. I think it was called "That's All Right" - not be confused with Elvis Presley's "That's All Right, Mama". Some of the lyrics go as follows:
    You don't want to hold my hand, well that's all right with me; you don't want to kiss me baby, well that's all right with me;... (many forgotten lyrics)... you're the only girl (one) for me, and that's all right with me... Can someone HELP? Thank you kindly.

Check out some similar questions!

Old irish song 50s or 60s I think [ 4 Answers ]

An old friend who passed away had this song on a 45 record and it got broken Can you please help me it had the words The judge said stand up lads and dry up your tears your sentenced to dartmoor for 21 years.I think the name of it was 21 years does anyone know who sang it and what year thank you...

Artist name 50s song "hello dolly" [ 1 Answers ]

Artist name 50s song "hello dolly"

Please identify this song. [ 7 Answers ]

Can you please identify this song for me. It is recorded from radio in 1983 or 1984. http://83.227.252.10/x/x-s1.wav /laroh

Identify this song [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me the name of the song in the movie "Stir Crazy", where the woman was walking down the street and stood over a vent? Thanks.

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.