Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristina1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 10:14 PM
    I'm having really bad cramps in my right hand any ideas what is causing it?
    I've been having really bad cramps in my right hand at night while I'm sleeping. It hurts so bad. /it starts with my fingers then moves all over my hand. I have to have my boyfriend try to massage it out for me but sometimes it takes half an hour for him to do it. I mean its hurting so bad that I'm crying. Please if somebody knows what might be causing this or know how to keep it from happening please let me know.
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2011, 03:40 AM
    Look up carpal tunnel syndrome :) might be. Do you text a lot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have really bad cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the new essure procidure for over a year and the test came back that I couldn't have kids I have already took a pregnancy test and it came back negative but the cramps are so umbearable that its hard and sometimes impossible to even try to get off the couch what is wrong

Is it normal to get cramps days after a hand job? [ 0 Answers ]

Also, can u get pregnant if *** from his hand goes into you during a hand job?

Cramps And sharp pains. Any Ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having cramps where you get period cramps for about two weeks. They can get very Bad at times. They had me in tears the other night, and other times I don't get them or mabye for a couple seconds but that's. They also can last all day. I also get these sharp pain on my side that last a...

Really Bad Cramps [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and when I get my period I get really bad cramps there so bad that most days they are to the point where I can't even do homework in school and I've tried every type of medicine and none of them help by the way I've had my period since I was 12 years old and before I used to never...

Bad cramps! [ 3 Answers ]

Why do I always have such bad cramps? Its unbearable at times. I just lay on my bed and curl up and cry. I cry myself to sleep. Please give me suggestions. Good pills, home remedies, etc. :/ help greatly appreciated!:o

View more questions Search