Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROSE_PEDDLES05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 10:22 PM
    Wanting odd food combinations -- a sign of pregnancy?
    I'm feeling sick and my breasts hurt and I want to eat odd things like cheese puffs dipped in chocolate. I had a tubal six years ago. Could I be pregnant?
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2011, 12:05 AM
    Pregnant for sure I reackon. Congratulations if you are :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex has 4 children but only wanting to sign over the rights to 1... is it possible? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-fiance and I have 1 child together, but he also has 3 other girls with his ex wife. He keeps threatening to sign over his rights to my daughter only who is 3 months old. Is it possible for him to sign over rights to one child but not the other 3? I want him to pay it... but I didn't know...

Wanting to know if baby food is OK for a puppy [ 10 Answers ]

:o Im wanting to know if baby food fruits and veggies are OK to give a puppy as a treat.and if so what ones... also.. I was told by a breeder it was.. but wanted to ask others he is eating dry puppy food (Eukanuba Puppy small bits):)

Friend is wanting to sign rights over to me. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, here is the problem, I have had this child for 1 year on the 26th of this month, the mother has made no contact with the child. Well now the Division of family and children step in and are trying to terminate her parental rights so another family can adopt him.. . Yea I know crazy huh? Well my...

Friend is wanting to sign rights over to me. [ 1 Answers ]

OK, here is the problem, I have had this child for 1 year on the 26th of this month, the mother has made no contact with the child. Well now the Division of family and children step in and are trying to terminate her parental rights so another family can adopt him.. . Yea I know crazy huh? Well my...

Weird Food Combinations aka Gun Control LOL [ 257 Answers ]

Okay, this may not be a combo exactly but I salt my cantelope melon. . Oh, now here is one, and my hubby likes peanut butter and iceberg lettuce sandwiches! :p Fried Mars bars?? :eek:

View more questions Search