Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksbdcd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 09:52 AM
    How do I convince my mom to let me get a tongue piercing?
    She says that it will distract me at schoool because I will play with it (im 15)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Also, it will break teeth and fillings, mess up your speech, cause mouth infections and bad breath, and interfere with eating.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Maybe you should wait until you're old enough to do it on your own.
    hannahbradley75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2011, 01:06 PM
    Just bribe her. Tell her if you she lets you get your tongue pierced you'll do more chores or try harder in school. Its just something to bull**** her, you don't actually have to do it, cause you'll already have your tongue pierced. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Convince parents to allow a tongue piercing ? [ 19 Answers ]

Hey! Im 16... and I want to get mi tongue pierced BUT My parents disagree with this idea.. please help me with some tactics and arguments to make them see that tongue piercings aren't actully that bad.. Please help because your only young once and with the way things are going my parents...

How to convince parents to get tongue piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

How to convince parents to get tongue piercing? My mom doesn't approve that because she thins its ugly, but I think it's gorges. Please help me, I have already asked she but she said me a 410 times that I must wait until I am 18. But I can not. I have to do it at January .

I'm 13.. I want my tongue peirced and my mom won't let me.. How can I convince her? [ 6 Answers ]

I need her to understand and trust that I'm mature enough to get this done.

Tongue piercing.how do I convince my mom [ 66 Answers ]

okay so here's the deal, I'm 14 and my mom let me get my belly button pierced 2 years ago... I personally think piercings are a good way to express yourself.. I would like a tongue piercing and a tattoo maybe a nose piercing just a stud though... I will wait until I'm older for my nose n my tattoo...

View more questions Search