Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chipmunk2921 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Buy movies without credit card
    Is their any website on the internet where you can buy movies without a credit card. Or buy anything without a credit card.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Try eBay. Many sellers there accept checks and money orders.
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2007, 01:52 PM
    You can also buy movies, etc. at Amazon.com and Cduniverse.com . They accept money orders, checks and credit cards. You place an order, they give you a mailing address to send your money order or check to and you receive your goods in the mail. Both sites sale lots of good stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am being sued by credit card co. [ 35 Answers ]

I am being sued (I guess) by Capitol One. I was served a notice 3 nights ago, to appear on March 1 at 1:30 pm, no court room, just the main address. It says it is a mediation/pretrial conference, but it is confusing. The debt they are listing is a valid debt, the amount is questionable. I through...

How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card [ 11 Answers ]

Hi; How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card? Note: I am not a US citizen.

Old Credit Card Debt [ 1 Answers ]

I have read that credit card debt can become uncollectable once the statue of limitations runs out. I have a few questions: Is this true? I have moved several times, so which state's law governs this? The one I live in now, or where I opened the account? I do not have the details on my...

Credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a credit card company offer to take a settlement of $4,700 on a debt of $29,000?

I Need Credit Card [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Credit Card To Purchase Some Books

View more questions Search