Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 06:33 AM
    Tea Party to small business. "Don't Hire A Single Person"
    Hello:

Speaking of doing everything you can to DESTROY the economy in order to grab power,
    Tea Party Group Urges Small Businesses 'Not To Hire A Single Person' To Hurt Obama
    . That's pretty low down, doncha think?

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 06:39 AM
    What's wrong with that... Obamas been trying to do that for 3 years now, and so far has been effective in accomplishing it.

Wasn't he after change? We had a fairly low 5.8% unemployment rate before he took office, and he wanted to change that... now it's 9.1% with no hope for improvement soon. Isn't this the "Change" he was after with his punish the successful and the rich policies?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 06:44 AM
    What the hell is wrong with the US??
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 07:51 AM
    Melissa Brookstone ? The Ron Paul supporter who claims to speak for the tea party ? That Melissa Brookstone ?
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Melissa Brookstone ? The Ron Paul supporter who claims to speak for the tea party ? That Melissa Brookstone ?
    Hello again, tom:

I don't know.. All I know is what she's putting out... If she's a liar, she's YOUR liar.

excon
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Nov 14, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Local Tea Party members in my area are all hard working individuals, plus many are small business owners. Government regulations have made it so difficult to operate a business they can't afford to hire anyone. There has been no movement to not hire, so it would hurt BO in the forth coming elections. They are tired of seeing our government over spend on programs that do not benefit the USA. BO promised change, but nobody expected what we've gotten so far.

I have never heard of Ms Brookstone.
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 08:29 AM
    I never heard of her until you posted this . She isn't mine because I don't recognize any tea party national organization as speaking for me. Ask most of the people who call themselves members of the "Tea Party " and they will say the same thing.

And I also looked up the postions of the social networking site called
    'Tea Party Nation' . Although most TP people would agree on a number of them ;the group's founder and Brookstone have made statements and taken position that most TP would disagree with. As an example they take the extreme Ronulan idea that the voting franchise should be limitted to property owners .

If there is a TP organization that I would allow to be called "mine" ;it would be Tea Party Patriots .
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    What the hell is wrong with the US????
    What's wrong is we have had a total idiot in the White House the last 2 years and 11 months.
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr1757 View Post
    Government regulations have made it so difficult to operate a business they can't afford to hire anyone.
    Hello Dr:

Nice to meet you.

I'm a small business owner. I don't like taxes or regulations, but I don't run my business based on those things.. I run it based on whether I can make a profit in SPITE of regulations and taxes. Therefore, my business runs on demand for my product... It's the ONLY thing driving my business. If I can't get the business out, I hire new people. That's the ONLY reason I hire new people. Do I hesitate to do so because I'm "uncertain"?? If you understand government, you'd understand that there's NEVER been certainty, and there never will be. If a businessman is waiting for THAT, he's going to go broke.

Now, I agree that times are tough.. But, if you're in the RIGHT business, business is GOOD. I'm in the right business.

excon
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Whats wrong is we have had a total idiot in the White House the last 2 years and 11 months.
    If you think the problems are that recent then you have blinders on that likely will never get removed.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Tea Party Group Urges Small Businesses ‘Not To Hire A Single Person’
    So it's okay to hire married persons then?
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    So it's okay to hire married persons then?
    I imagine only if they are christian... and the "correct" denomination at that.
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    If you think the problems are that recent then you have blinders on that likely will never get removed.
    No... The only blinders are worn by the Whitehouse and his minions.

After all the man in charge doesn't have a clue about economics...
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 11:12 AM
    This Tea Party Nation looks like a scam to me . It is a for profit enterprise by this clown Judson Phillips ;and he appears to be trying to cash in on the popularity of the TP... either that or he is running a false flag operation . There is no way most people who identify with the Tea Party would take the positions he and Brookstone does.
    Besides ;he has called on Cain to drop out . Does that sound like a Tea Party leader to you ?
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2011, 03:49 AM
    Waiting for the estimate on all the business lost to small businesses and the costs to the public for property destroyed due to the various occupy encampments .That is OK I guess.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2011, 03:52 AM
    Besides ;he has called on Cain to drop out . Does that sound like a Tea Party leader to you ?
    I take that one back . After hearing his comments over Libya and his general lack of basic knowledge of foreign policy I am now begging him to drop out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

How do I serve "order to show cause" on other party? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to file an Order to Show Cause. I was wondering if I need to contact a process server to serve the Order to the other side; or is it sufficient to send a certified return receipt letter. (This is a great website - thanks to all)

Obama's "small business" nonsense [ 63 Answers ]

In Londonderry, NH yesterday, Obama mocked all the Joe the Plumbers out there when he said, "And then he's trying to suggest that a plumber is the guy he's fighting for...How many plumbers you know makin' a quarter million dollars a year?" Patterico's Pontifications posted some examples of the...

Is George W. Bush the face of the "New Democrat Party"? [ 3 Answers ]

George W. Bush ran for president as a "compassionate conservative". He was able to streamline the party nomination process in 2000, as opposed to Hillary and Obama in 2008. Bush promised a new tone in Washington and a willingness to listen to both parties. He has kept his promise. Three of...

View more questions Search