Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Wifi printer and scanner issue
    Can anybody help me? I have a Canon ip5200r wifi printer and it is brilliant. I can place it anywhere in the house as it only needs to be plugged into the mains as I route my broadband through a DSL ethernet router. My laptop also uses it. My problem is that I can't print form my scanner which has a USB connection to my desktop. I f I try to photocopy somehing all I get is an error message from my printer. How do I fix it? I don't know what type of extra connections I need.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 8, 2007, 03:52 AM
    If you could let us know what the error message says we should be able to help with your issue.
    If you could also tell us the OS you are using and anything else that may be useful that would be great.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2007, 07:49 AM
    You are trying to print directly from the scanner to the WiFi printer? From a button on the printer? I suspect that may not work with a network printer. Have you checked with the scanner mfg?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to share a printer over home wifi [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Guys and gals, I have a new work laptop that I bring home. I can access my home wireless network to use the internet but I can't see the printer on the base station (home desktop that is always on). - the printer on the desktop is indeed shared - the computers are in different workgroups...

Wifi max and psp [ 1 Answers ]

First things first I bought a wifi max 4 ma psp and everything was working at first but now when I try 2 connect to the internet on ma psp all I get is this message " Communication with the server failed. A DNS server has occurred. (80410410) All my settings are correct and I think its nothing...

Hp printer/scanner/copier/copier [ 3 Answers ]

Quick question, anyone know why my hp psc 2175 keeps saying its busy?Lady love

View more questions Search