Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittneyB. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Who is the father of my 2-month-old daughter?
    I need help trying to figure out who is the father of my 2month old daughter.

I can't remember the exact date of when I had my period. But hopefully the info. That I provide can help some in helping me figure this out.

He claims the last day him and I had sex was Nov. 24th. Well in Dec. I had my period. I also had sex with the guy who was my boyfriend at the time.

I found out in Jan. that I was pregnant. I said the first day I had my last period was dec. 7th. So with that it set my due date on sept. 18th.

I ended up having her a week early. I had her on sept. 14th. This is all based on what I told them about my last period. But like I said I can't remember for sure when the first day of my last period was.

I am getting a DNA test done but the guy who was my boyfriend at the time has no clue I cheated on him. This kills me every day. But this is VERY important that I figure this out before the dna test is done because the guy I cheated on my boyfriend with is white.

My boyfriend at the time is mixed. Black and italian. I am white whit red hair my daughter has red hair. IDK if seeing a picture of the 2 men and a picture of her will help someone in helping out or not but if a picture will help just ask me to send you a picture of all 3 of them.
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2011, 05:25 PM
    You aren't going to know for certain until the baby is born and you do a DNA test... anything else is taking a wild guess. Exact date of conception is impossible to determine (unless that was the only time you was with a man at all)... they can only guess an approximate time frame. They might guess within weeks... but not days.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 06:39 PM
    There is no way to be 100 percent sure without a DNA test

Photos mean nothing, my adopted son looks much more like me than my natural children do.

And within a couple weeks of each other, it could be either man.
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Nov 27, 2011, 09:31 AM
    You should just tell your boyfriend the truth, there is no need to lie to him about something so serious. You were in control of yourself when you decided to have sex with two people unprotected so you should take responsibility of letting them both know you had sex with both of them around the time you got pregnant.

It's hard to guess who would be the actual father of your child because the actual gestation period of a pregnancy is longer than nine months.

I hope all things come out for you in the end but you should be truthful with those involved, even though it seems to be a scary process for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father! Marcelino montalvo. A daughter in need of her real father [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I now you hear this a lot but I am looking for my father.. I haven't seen him since I was a couple of months.. but when I was 16 and ranaway I saw him at the best buy in kendall Florida.. but I didn't say anything to him. I regret it and I just want him in my life. His name is marcelino...

Single mother wanting to take 10 month old daughter out of state for a month [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother who has joint custody of my 10 month old daughter it is not court ordered but she has lived with me only since she was born her dad pays child support and sees her for a few hours once a week, so I pretty much have full custody just not through the courts. I would like my...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

View more questions Search