Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Write an interactive C program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file c
    Write an interactive C program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that is input. At the end of the program the average temperature should be displayed. For example given the following input data:

34.5 38.6 42.4 46.8 51.3 63.1 60.2 55.9 60.3 56.7 50.3 42.2

38.6 4.1
    42.4 3.8
    46.8 4.4
    51.3 4.5
    63.1 11.8
    60.2 -2.9
    55.9 -4.3
    60.3 4.4
    56.7 -3.6
    50.3 -6.4
    42.2 -8.1
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 9, 2011, 06:10 PM
    You were given this assignment for you to do, not us. Please don't expect us to do your homework for you.

If you give it a try and post your code we may be able to critique it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would I write a program that allow a cashier to cash orders using a batch file? [ 0 Answers ]

how would I write a program that allow a cashier to take the orders placed by customers, calculate the total cost and simulate the printing of a receipt by displaying the order information? it is to be done with a batch file, I have tried this so far @echo off color 5 echo Please Enter...

Kenmore 90 Series dryer does not adjust temperatures [ 0 Answers ]

We have a dryer that seems to only work on the permanent cycle. I was told that I had to clean the limit switches and clean out the flow where the lint my go. How do I do this.

Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file c [ 1 Answers ]

Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that...

Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user. [ 2 Answers ]

Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user.

View more questions Search