Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kesepii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 09:26 PM
    Why is it that my boyfriend only hugs me when he sees me and then leaves ?
    Well my boyfriend is embarrassed of me and I don't know what to do ! Please help me!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Why is he embarrassed? More info please. A lot more.
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2011, 04:17 PM
    Exactly. Does he only hug you when you go to him? Does he come to you? Do you kiss? Do you talk? Maybe he isn't a huggy person...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend leaves me pregnant and now I don't know if I want to keep it? [ 4 Answers ]

SO I have been with my boyfriend (or ex now) for 2 years. He was the love of my life and my best friend. We planned on getting married someday and being together forever. Well when he found out that I was pregnant, I told him I wanted to keep it and that I didn't think I could have another...

Should I get married to my boyfriend before he leaves for the Army? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 years old and I'm thinking about getting married. My boyfriend is leaving for the Army on January 21st. We don't know if we should wait till he gets back to get married or get married before he leaves do to the benefits?

What to do when your boyfriend of 4 years leaves you pregnant and with to kids ? [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do my boyfriend of 4 years left me pregnant and with two kids for a 17year old I just don't know what to do because he comes over to see the kids and continues to tell me he don't know what to do that he still loves me and wants to be with me and that its is hard because he dose not...

Why does my boyfriend only give me side hugs? [ 10 Answers ]

Every time he and I hug he only gives me side hugs. Then I said to him one time that it wasn't a real hug and he asked how was it not and that I should telll him what a real hug is. One of my friends told him how to give me a hug ans she said from the front with both hands. He did it the next day....

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

View more questions Search