Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Infinitesummer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 08:33 AM
    Dyed my hair too dark that made me look horrible
    Help me guys! I dyed my hair brown black and turned out to be so dark that made me look ugly! Hated it so two days after dyed it again with medium brown and made no changes at all! Didn't like it so I dyed my hair again after a week with medium golden brown and it just made my hair a little bit lighter but it is still dark for me! Now I'm having so much trouble about it, I want to dye it lighter, what color should I use? And am planning to dye it over the weekend since I dyed it yesterday(Monday) is it all right? Help me guys! I'm really conscious about it that I don't even want to go to school because everyone would judge me with my ugly black hair! Help me ;( Here's a link of me (with my ugly hair) http://hipsterhoe.tumblr.com/post/12509698365/i-just-hate-my-new-hair-color-so-badly-it-sucks
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 8, 2011, 08:54 AM
    It doesn't look ugly at all!
    It is impossible to get black hair dye using brown hair dye. The easiest way is to go to a salon, but if you want to try it at home first, get an ash blonde hair dye. Your hair will not come out blonde, it will just be lighter. You also have to leave it in for a long time- about an hour. You should try watching YouTube videos on this too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

Hair dyed Too Dark [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to get base color/ light brown with highlights. Way too dark, how do I lighten or get it to fade - fast

Hair dyed too dark [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my dyed hair is too dark from the top of my ears downwards. If I put on say a temporary colour say Harmony would that lift it and will it damage the condition of my hair? Also, the grey bits although dyed are frizzy or wiry how can I get them to lay down and behave!

I dyed my hair 4 times myself in 2 weeks and it is horrible! [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my hair colorist and asked her to dye it to my natural hair color, brown. She dyed it way too dark and I hated it. 3 months later I couldn't stand the color anymore and I dyed my hair from a box, what I thought would be a little bit lighter. Nothing happened. So I bought an even lighter...

View more questions Search