Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steveoslove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 12:36 AM
    Could I be pregnant or am I dreaming?
    I got my mirena taken out on 10-20-11 and it is now.. 11-8-11 me and my boyfriend have been having intercourse but he hasn't been ******* inside of me.. but, I still feel as if I'm pregnant because I get lots of heartburn and have been having sore breasts. What cou;d be causing that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2011, 12:39 AM
    You could be pregnant, but it would be too early for those symptoms. The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to hormonal changes from having the Mirena removed or it could be premenstrual symptoms.
    steveoslove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 12:42 AM
    Ok, thanks.. I was wondering, because I've been feeling like this for since yesterday or longer.. I don't know, but it's bothering me.
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Nov 29, 2011, 11:47 AM
    You could be pregnant, but it would be too early for those symptoms. The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to hormonal changes from having the Mirena removed or it could be premenstrual symptoms.
    http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-2042...1&pagenumber=6

I just wanted to add a link to J_9's comment, some of the side effects you mentioned are on the side effect page on WebMD's website. Have you told your doctors you have been having these symptoms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

OK last month I started on the 7 of June this month so far no period... I had protected sex on the 4th but I think it might have tore it putting it on cause I have not started yet am I??

Am I pregnant [ 23 Answers ]

Okay so I thought I was pregnant I had a few of tha symptoms but then I started my period but it was weird lyke a brownish color then tha last day it was a veri light pink could I be pregnant

Am I pregnant or not [ 12 Answers ]

I am 18 and I just started collage I am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet.. we never use protection and I have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but I just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could...

Am I pregnant [ 70 Answers ]

OK well, my name is ashlee, I had my period feb. 24th 08, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex march 14th 08, he ejaculated in me, on march 21st I had some brown discharge then it turned light pink and then it went away, I looked online they called it implantation bleeding, I haven't got my...

View more questions Search