Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdavis79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 10:21 PM
    Witch heads displayed in walls
    I am having trouble finding the name of a childhood movie of the 80's I think where a girl is traveling to another land turned to stone. I may be mixing 2 movies up but I believe she is traveling with a tin man short and round. She enters a castle and walks down a long hallway where she finds a variety of witch heads that the witch can swap out. They watch her as she walks by. Anyone have an idea what movie this is?

Thanks
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 5, 2011, 10:43 PM
    Sounds like Tick-Tock and Dorthy
    In a story based on Dorthy's later
    Adventures in OZ

Return to OZ

view trailer

--
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2011, 03:55 AM
    That sounds like "Return to Oz". My children (and I) watched that many, many times together when they were kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Heads&White Heads [ 0 Answers ]

My Nose Has Black Heads I Squeeze Them Out And A Couple Days Later White Heads Appear.. &My Skin On My Nose Peels I don't know If I Got A Sunburn &It Startted Peeling Or If It's the Products I'm Using That Is Drying Out My Nose&Causing It To Peel Buy please Help I don't know What To Do About My...

Can 12x12 ceramic tile be used in bathrooms on walls and shower walls [ 3 Answers ]

can I install 12x12 ceramic floor tile on my bathroom walls and shower walls?

Popping noises in walls and cracks in my ceilings and walls [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into my house may 08 and had all the walls/ceilings repainted and it looked great. For the past 8 months I have been hearing a popping noise in my walls and every wall in the house has cracks, the floors are creaking and the basement floor seems to now be uneven.

24 year house with walls shaking, loud noises in walls, on roof, & cracking driveway [ 3 Answers ]

Our 24 year old house, 2 story, except 3 over the master bath and in the bonus room, has been making thunder-type noises (we had to call the police the other day). The home is on the market. We have also been told, 5 years ago, there may be a natural spring in our back yard. Our driveway, also has...

'Page Cannot be Displayed' [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm really having a BIG problem with my Internet; it has been uncooperative and annoying lately! When I try to check my Yahoo & AOL Mail, or even my Myspace, 'A Page Cannot Be Displayed' appears. I have tried numerous attempts to solve this problem, but I have been thus far,...

View more questions Search