Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlemiss92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 07:37 PM
    Late period and white discharge answers?
    I am about a week late for my period and lately I have been getting a lot of white discharge and my nipples have started to really hurt. My stomach also gets a sharp strike of pain threw it every now and then and so does my right ovary. I have am really tired and have been forcing myself out of bed every morning even after the normal 8 hours of sleep. In the afternoon I real like I'm going to throw up but I don't. And I have been turned of chocolate :( I haven't really been able to eat a lot of things. I took a pregnancy test on the 5th day and it came up negative. What is going on? Has anyone been threrw this and got answers for me?
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Nov 27, 2011, 09:47 AM
    You may have a positive-negative (I think this is the correct answer) instead of doing a home pregnany test you should go to a doctor and have them do a blood test. Blood usually has more HcG levels in it which helps to show if you are pregnant or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Late period and white discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I was due on my period last Friday but it did not come I'm 1 week and 1 day late feeling sick and having to go to the toilet a lot when I have wripe myself there is this white discharge could it have possible have happeed this month and when should I do a pregacy test beause I did one this morning...

White discharge.late period. [ 2 Answers ]

Goodevening, I'm 19 years old and the last couple of days of my period when my boyfriend and I where having intercourse, he cummed inside me.. yeah I know how bright of me right.. Anyway, now I'm about a week late on my period and just starting Monday I began to have a lot of white discharge, I...

View more questions Search