Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddjerry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Finding a movie by description?
    I'm trying to find a movie by this desctiption: It's about a man who kills his wife and stages it as a drowning in the bathtub. His son knows about it and he then kills everyone that gets close to his sone and ultimately a teacher I believe. I also think he was schizophrenic. Any help? Someone thought it was Robin Williams but I'm not sure.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 1, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Hide and Seek?
    ollymo Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2011, 06:50 AM
    In Hide and Seek, Robert DeNiro's character had a daughter (played by Dakota Fanning), not a son. He was, however, schizophrenic and he killed his girlfriend, Elizabeth Shue. He did try to kill his former colleague/little girl's therapist, but wasn't able to. So I'm not sure ddjerry is describing Hide and Seek :o)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding movie from description [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's an indie film, came out 2011, there is a large dysfunctional family, one of the brothers writes a novel about his family that embarrases everyone. I can't remember the actors, but there are several big names ones. Please help! Thanks!

Finding movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry if this is a little vague. This movie was about a little girl and her dog and they lived on a farm. I don't know if it was exclusively about her and her dog but I remember it like that. I think the dog died after eating some poisoning that her dad(?) put out. I also remember maybe her...

Finding movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie several years ago(sometime in the 90's), but I can't seem to figure out what the movie is called. It was about this family(single mom and her kids) living in a store, maybe a department store. They left ever morning but came back to sneak in before the store closed to live there...

I need help finding a movie by description. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, this girl friend was prostituting for a pimp. The friend father found out and told the girl mother. The girl mother decide to put a curfew order on her daughter. The daughter decide to prostitute for her friend pimp. The daughter start falling in love with the pimp. At the end, the police ask...

Finding a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the movie about a modern nuclear aircraft carrier that goes through a time warp to just prior tp the attack on Pearl Harbor. I think it had James Franciscis in it.

View more questions Search