Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenamy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2004, 04:23 PM
    Breast Soreness/tenderness! Help!
    Is It Possible During Very Early Pregnancy For The Breast Soreness To Come And Go During The Day. I Don't Mean Go Complitly But More As In Ease Up A Bit.

I Am Worried Something May Be Wrong, Or Im Not Preggy And Its Just Hormons... Gahh!
    -amy
    amimommy Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 11:07 AM

I believe it can always be a little tender, but it can ease up when its is left alon or something, or in a bra to wear it is being supported. And when it in unsupported it can hurt a little more from the new weight in the breast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast enlargement [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of food can enlarge the women breasts without getting fat in other parts of body?

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

Muscle Fatigue, soreness [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 38 year old male who still enjoys playing basketball. My problem is that if I play on Monday my knees and legs are so sore I usually have to wait a day or two before I play again. If I try to play Tuesdays it seems to get progressively worse. Any hints on fighting muscle fatigue and...

Breast Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Ralovera for 7 years, 2 months ago the doctor took me off the injections because my bone density test came back abnormal, which was a little concerning but now that I have come off the injections my breasts are really sore and feel almost swollen, they feel as though they are...

View more questions Search