Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthrho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Trying to conceive
    I'm 40 yrs old and I'm trying to get pregnant for quite a while now. Does fertibella work? My hormones were checked and they were normal, I have regular 28 day cycle thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2011, 07:54 PM
    Don't waste your money.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2011, 05:13 AM
    Did your doctor check for ovulation? If your hormone levels are fine, and you are having regular cycles, the herbal supplements are not likely to do much. In fact, some of the ingredients may work against you since you don't have any imbalance.

The key at 40 would be to determine if you are ovulating regularly and the basics, such as your FSH level. Do you recall what has been looked at thus far? Did your partner get checked as well? If it has been awhile of trying, and the basic fertility testing has been done, you might want to consider stepping it up to the next level of testing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to conceive. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 years old and I have been on loestrin 24 fe for about 4-5 months. I just stopped taking the pills. I missed the last two active pills for this month and me and boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday. I would love to be mom. Also when I was 17 I was treated for chlymidia. Will that...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for like 8 months now. And no luck? Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Or any advice to help the process go any faster?

Trying, And Trying, And Trying, to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I have been together for a few years now and have living together for a little over a year. We are getting married next year! ( April 17th ) We have been trying to have a child for a little over a year now and still nothing. I have tracked ovulation, and I've done the kits to find out...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends,I want to ask u,I got my 32 days pregnancy aborted 1 year ago.now from last 6 months we are trying to conceive.I took clomid during my last cycle but still I don't feel asif I am pregnant.what could be the reason.can medical abortion leads to blocked fallopian tubes? Help me?

View more questions Search