Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Which of the following classifications describes the element with the electron config
    With the electron configuration [ar]4s^2 3d^10 4p^5?
    A. Stable metal
    B. Stable nonmetal
    C. Unstable nonmetal
    D. Unstable metal
    What is the electron configuration of the element in group 14 and period 4 of the periodic table?
    A. [ne]3s^2 3p^4
    B. [ar]4s^2
    C. [ar] 4s^2 3d^10 4p^2
    D. [kr] 5s^2 4d^2
    Can you explain how you figure this out because I have no idea

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing element in water heater have to be the same watt element? [ 1 Answers ]

My water heater has 2- 4500 watt elements installed now. Went to find replacements. Could only find 3800 watt. The guy at home depot said it should not hurt just might not heat as fast. Is this correct or should I take these back?

Replace a water heater 120 element with a 220 element with proper wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Can I use a 220 heating element in a 110 water heater as long as the wiring is for 220. We had a 40 gal water heater 220 volts in a weekend cabin with one shower a complete over kill. Want to replace with a 20 gal 110 water heater but to take advantage of the 220 wiring can I just swap out the...

Opiod classifications [ 3 Answers ]

Which opiods are the easiest to take without side effects such as highs, euphoria, etc. Also, what is stronger than dilaudid that can be taken in pill form?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.