Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Why does she keep coming back?
    I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially her. I could if she would leave me alone and quit calling me and coming to my work to see me.. She always comes to me when she's upset. I don't know why. I don't know why she comes to me instead of her best friend I work with that is a female. Why does she keep coming back to me, and why am I the first person she comes to when she is upset?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 6, 2007, 11:54 AM
    First of all, you can't be breaking up and getting back together after only three weeks of dating-- you are on again and off again dating instead. Relationships that require being broken up from take a much much longer time to build. So you really have this thing misunderstood from the gate.

Secondly this is about power, personal power and communication and how both of you are very inexperienced with those. Obsession is a condition of youth that most people outgrow so don't worry, time will help you out here. However, in the meantime know this: You could end this if you wanted to. But you don't really want to-- its fun to be learning so much, isn't it?

But the old saying goes that if you don't know where the brakes are then you ought not get on the tobaggan! This is your opportunity to find the brakes and I have confidence in you that you can. And begin to learn how tell yourself (and others with some caution) more truthful stuff. And go slower, A LOT slower too, LOL. That way you might get further along in your next "dating situation" than three weeks of it going well.
    sleepinbeauty Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ap6589
    I started dating a girl in october. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. we would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. but neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially her. I could if she would leave me alone and quit calling me and coming to my work to see me.. She always comes to me when shes upset. i don't know why. I don't know why she comes to me instead of her best friend i work with that is a female. Why does she keep coming back to me, and why am i the first person she comes to when she is upset?
    Because she loves you. Its easier to be upset with the person you love because you know that they will always forgive you.
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 7, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ap6589
    I started dating a girl in october. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. we would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. but neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially her. I could if she would leave me alone and quit calling me and coming to my work to see me.. She always comes to me when shes upset. i don't know why. I don't know why she comes to me instead of her best friend i work with that is a female. Why does she keep coming back to me, and why am i the first person she comes to when she is upset?
    I know she loves me and I love her we just need tim to get things worked out and I don't want to be mean about it. What can I do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Why does she keep coming back [ 11 Answers ]

I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially...

An ex coming back [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with school and work. For those of you who don't remember, a little while back I was pretty messed up about my girlfriend of 2 years dumping me a little while after she started living at school (even though it was only like an hour...

Is he thinking of coming back? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 4yrs and I, just moved from Florida to Tennessee 6mos ago. Everything was going well, planning a new life. We both got jobs and we rented a nice home near the mountains. Ken was offered a manager position and accepted it, and now things were changing. He started worked double shifts...

View more questions Search