Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MishaQ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 05:03 AM
    I'm seeking the name of a movie I once seen
    I know this is a bit odd but I am trying to find a movie that I once seen. I got it from a local library and now years later when I go there to get it I can't remember the name and no Librarians seem to know either. Ok it is set in like the 1800's or early 1900's and this female is friends with a gentlemen who decides he wants her and is obsessed with her. He forced himself on her and she felt she should stay with him because in those days it was like that. She eventually ran from him and fell in love with her true love only to be pushed away by him when she told him of her attacker. In the end she had to go back to the man who forced himself on her because he had money and she ended up killing him and ran to Ireland, then was caught by the police and arrested.
    chaziltasm Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2011, 04:39 PM
    Omg it sounds like... the illusionist? Or something.. I remember a story similar to that. And there is like a sword with gems in it.. and scarlett johanson.. maybe??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking title of 80s anime movie [ 0 Answers ]

When I was a kid- only 9 or 10 at the time (late eighties, maybe 1990), I saw an anime that has been haunting my memory. There is one scene vivid in my mind: There's a group of futuristic soldiers (mercenaries?) and some of them are taken prisoner. They are about to be taken away on a helicopter...

Seeking Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

There was place where all the residents stayed healthy and youthful. On their 100th birthday, they were drowned by a selected friend. The plot involved a guy having to decide whether to join the community or leave and age normally.

Seeking a puppet movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Im looking for a puppet movie , its not the "Muppet's" but a similar kind of, Its other characters. I doesn't remember much about this movie since its years ago I saw it but last night I just got a quick flashback from it and now I have to get it! As I sad I doesn't remember much...

Movie I'm seeking name of. Decription - [ 1 Answers ]

These young teen catholic school boys who are entertained by comics or drawying get their art book taken away by teachern who is a nun and they pull pranks around school taking statues of mary and such, and climax of story is that the boys try and steal a cougar from lecal zoo to put in their...

Desperately seeking movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a movie I remember seeing on t.v. I saw it on t.v. back in like 1997. It looked like it could have been an 70's or 80's movie. I know it started with a young girl sleeping and wolves running in the snow to her house. It was kind of a little red riding hood remake of...

View more questions Search